[Healeys] car carring trailer

Skip Saunders tfsbj7 at mindspring.com
Tue Oct 16 07:32:50 MDT 2012

Get an aluminum "Featherlite" enclosed trailer.  You'll want the weather
protection.  ...but be sure the wheels are not too far back towards the rear
of the trailer (because the Healey engine weight can cause the tongue weight
to be excessive...unless you enjoy backing the car onto the trailer....).
-skip-
BJ7, BJ8, Pace AutoSport Trailer