[Healeys] OT. Security Alert

Len and/or Marge Hartnett thehartnetts at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 12 17:44:58 MDT 2012

I have received the following Security Alert from a credible source
(www.komando.com):

"There's a dangerous phishing email going around with the subject line: "CNN
Breaking News -- Mitt Romney Almost President."
If you receive this email, I recommend you delete the email immediately!

Inside the email are legitimate-looking links that will take you to a
malicious website. This site will put a virus on your computer that leaves it
wide open for hackers. They can steal your information, including online
passwords and financial data..."

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031