[Healeys] Free 6 cylinder engine

CAWS52803 at aol.com CAWS52803 at aol.com
Thu Oct 11 20:58:36 MDT 2012

Hey Healey Listers,
I received the following email from a Healey owner that is looking to find
a car that he has the engine to.  I do not have this BN6 in my Registry and
thought maybe someone of the List could help.  Please deal direct with him
and through this List.
Thanks.
Rudy Streng
Hello Rudy,

Steve Cloyes here, West coast member in California.  I'm trying to give
away - yes, FREE! - a complete 6 cylinder engine excluding the head and intake
manifold.  I have the BMI Heritage Trust certificate linking the engine
number to car/chassis # BN6-L4527, 1959 two-seater California car.  If that car
is in your Registry perhaps the owner would like to have the motor.  It is
completely assembled but likely a bit frozen since it appears to have sat
without the cylinder head for awhile and I have not tried to turn it

The BMIHT certificate # is: 2008/13877

Thanks,
Steve Cloyes
925 285-4171