[Healeys] Early Healey 100-6 top frame attachment?

Derek Job derek.c.job at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 02:01:20 MDT 2012

Paul,

Look at this page on my website which shows a photo and a diagram of how
the hood frame attaches to the body.

The frame in the photo is actually missing the hook piece which has
probably snapped off. The diagram shows the complete fitting. The hook
slots into a rubber holder similar to the one that holds the bonnet prop.
That helps to keep the frame in place when erected.

http://www.healeysix.net/Longbridge%20Top.htm

Derek