[Healeys] At Hershey - and looking for the unusual

Jim Lesher cleona44 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 8 18:54:51 MDT 2012

Hope to see you there. stop by the Chocolate field
C4Z space 1 - 7
depending on weather I will be there Thurs and Sat but if you have needs let
me know I might have what you need, but I
will have:
100 - BN2 trans and overdrive, doors, top frame
100-six - muffler-NOS 2in 1out,early radiator build date 567
Moss toe board #856-035,dog leg patch panel,3 1/2" air hose
AMCO new top in box for BN4
early 3000 - top frame
literature - handbooks,parts books, shop manuals, S foldout(original and
repo), M tuning booklet (9.0 out of 10.0), S Disc brake booklet (rare)( 5.0
out of 10.0) (Emerson's book p 119),S Disc brake booklet (deluxe edition,
extremely rare - not even in Emerson's book)
also misc sprite literature
I might have what you need. I have start cleaning out the basement and garage