[Healeys] Healey 100 scuttle seal

Curtis Arndt cnaarndt at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 08:33:59 MDT 2012

Richard,

Folks have been reproducing the BN1/2 scuttle seal rubber for years, but
the difficulty is that the rubber then needs to be cut and glued at a
specific angle.  Easier said than done, but there are some special rubber
adhesives out there that might work.

I have a set of NOS seals that I can send you photos of so you can see what
I'm talking about.  It will take several days before i can dig these out
and take photos.

Cheers,

Curt