[Healeys] Santa fe Concorso

BJ8 Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Sun Oct 7 05:11:05 MDT 2012

Grace really gets around.  She's sitting down in the parking garage at Southeastern Classic, Myrtle Beach, SC right now.  I was able to add my mom's name to her left tail light pod.  John says he's about had enough after driving her to all 50 states and 130,000 miles and is looking to find someone to take over.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry
Havelock, NC  USA