[Healeys] SU Fuel Pump Repair

Bob Haskell rchaskell at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 29 15:55:20 MST 2012

Bob,

You can order rebuild kits from the current manufacturer - Burlen Fuel
Systems in the UK.  They also sell an electronics upgrade kit (polarity
specific), but I've not had much luck with it - probably me.

Dave DuBois rebuilds SU pumps with an electronic circuit of his design
that replaces the points and condenser/diode but maintains the wonderful
tick, tick, tick sound.  His pumps are polarity sensitive, but he'll
swap the jumpers for you.

Burlen: http://www.sucarb.co.uk/
Dave: http://homepages.donobi.net/sufuelpumps/index.html

Cheers,