[Healeys] Conclave 13, Quebec

Bob Haskell rchaskell at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 28 16:39:53 MST 2012

Dick,

Austin-Healey Club of America's annual meet:
http://www.conclavecharlevoix.org/

Tom,

Some of us from Indy are going; haven't decided on the route yet.I'm
leaning towards going through upstate NY as I grew up there; but we did
that for Vermont and Kingston.

Cheers,

Bob Haskell
AHCA 3000 Mk I registrar