[Healeys] Concours judging

Jody Kerr jodyfkerr at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 23:16:11 MST 2012

At what events is concours judging available?

My wife made me buy her a Sprite, and she's making me keep it stock,
so I figured that when I was done (*keeping my fingers crossed to have
it done by March 15th*) I might as well get it judged.

Cheers!
Jody

--
http://www.theymightberacing.com/

1953 Studebaker Champion            1960 Austin Healey 3000 (BT7L/5479)
1974 Jensen Healey MKII (14291)   1974 Jensen Healey MKII (18854)
1978 Triumph Spitfire (Mum's)         1981 Triumph TR8
1970 MG MGB                               1980 Triumph TR7
disinclination to do so."
--Douglas Adams