[Healeys] Girling Calipers Type 16??

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 17:12:10 MST 2012

Simon -

Steve Gerow just recently posted his pics of a Toyota caliper set that fits
right up to the disc with no modifications:

http://www.vtr.org/maintain/brake-conversion.shtml
http://www.pbase.com/stevegerow/healey_discs

That being said, you can get better performance simply by going to better
pads (I like to use Redstuff pads) and installing a servo.

Best,

Alan

On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 9:05 PM, Simon Lachlan <simon.lachlan at homecall.co.uk