[Healeys] Cheap tools

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Tue Nov 27 02:02:44 MST 2012

Cheap tools can even be better than expensive professional tools,
however they can be horrible as well. You simply cannot tell beforehand.
Expensive professional tools are usually at least reasonable but do not
be fooled, they sometimes are out of spec dimensionally  causing a bad
fit on bolt heads and nuts and are not always hard enough. Channellock
pliers e.g. had some hardness issues in the past. Snap-On is one of the
best makes.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL

--
Kees Oudesluijs
Dorpsstraat 183
E: coudesluijs at chello.nl

Technische commissie Jensen Healey en GT
Het Jensen Genootschap Holland
www.jensenholland.nl