[Healeys] BJ8 Carbs -- Install together or separately?

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Mon Nov 26 18:47:26 MST 2012

I will admit I have never done it on a BJ8, but on other dual SU or
stromberg dual carbed cars I have installed the carbs separately by putting
the first carb on the studs still free to move about, loosening the linkage
pieces so there is some play, and finagling it around to get things started
in the holes then sliding it on.  Don't know about BJ8s, but has worked on
BN1, TR4A, TR250, Sprite and MGB with similar setups.

Greg Lemon