[Healeys] BJ8 fuel pump banjos

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Sun Nov 25 21:32:14 MST 2012

Flat side to the pump (detent side to banjo bolt head).  Note the new pumps have a recess (detent) in the pump housing
for an O-ring (no fiber washer necessary/allowed).

The black fiber washers don't work as well as the older, orange/brown-colored ones.  You might try softening them up by
soaking in gas or light oil for a bit (you don't want them squishy, however).

Bob

Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell at comcast.net