[Healeys] Coolent leak-------new twist

Tom Felts tomfelts at windstream.net
Fri Nov 23 08:03:05 MST 2012

the mystery deepens----first---the leak is NOT from the pump---I used a long handle mirror this AM and no leaks from the pump (which definitely has an opening on the top and one on the bottom)------second-----I could not see where the leak was coming from-----third---after running the car for about 10 minutes the leak stopped and has not returned--------------??

My theory is that the gasket had not seated fully and finally did????

Don't know whether to be happy or alarmed:)

We will see.