[Healeys] Frogeye value

Healey Bruce healeybruce at roadrunner.com
Thu Nov 22 07:58:18 MST 2012

Curt, thanks for letting us know about the camera person from Car Crazy
purchasing a Bugeye.  I've been told that Barry said the CHW filming was the
most fun of any of the Car Crazy episodes they've done.  Nice to know the
people of the Austin Healey Association of Southern California represented
ourselves and our favored marque well.

Bruce Steele,
Immediate Past President, AHASC
Brea, CA