[Healeys] Knock off grease

BJ8 Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Mon Nov 19 07:31:21 MST 2012

I've never used anything but the same grease I use to lubricate the wheel
bearings and splines -- high-temp wheel bearing grease.  I've never
experienced knockoffs that were that hard to remove.  What is your procedure
for tightening them?  How frequently do you re-lubricate them?

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry
Havelock, NC  USA