[Healeys] Healey involved in W. VA Accident

Chucknsueo at aol.com Chucknsueo at aol.com
Mon Nov 19 05:05:44 MST 2012

I saw Joe Spear at the AHSTC board meeting on Saturday and he spoke to
Linda Cox.  She got some stitches at the hospital and was released.   Jim was
uninjured, at least physically. If you google the accident you get  the
newspaper articles and a law firm, so I am assuming that Jim and  Linda are doing
the right thing and not talking about the accident to  anyone except their
lawyer.  As of Thursday no charges have been  filed, which I take it to mean
that it is likely there was a failure of the  car.  A blown tire at speed
can certainly throw the car into another lane,  for example.  I agree,
thoughts and prayers go to Jim and Linda and the  motorcyclists.  This is
something that could happen to any one of us,  a mattter of being at the right place
at exactly the wrong time.

Chuck Ott

In a message dated 11/19/2012 1:58:37 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,