[Healeys] France

Simon Lachlan simon.lachlan at homecall.co.uk
Mon Nov 12 17:18:42 MST 2012

I think France may already have had its future if some of the financial
forecasts are correct. I hope not.
Interesting article as I expect to be driving in/around Paris in my "old
banger" next June. I shall have to keep an eye out for that one. They are
introducing some quite startling (anti?) car legislation, including one law
that says that you must carry 2 breathalyser kits in your car. (Apparently
they are manufactured by a pal of Sarkozy, the previous and already mourned
President).
Paris is a nice city but its Perepherique (inner ring road) is a battle zone
most of the time. And, of course, the battle is fought on the other(wrong?)
side of the road.
Simon.