[Healeys] bending exhaust down pipes

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Sun Nov 11 23:12:21 MST 2012

David Lodge wrote:
> Can anyone please tell me what this bit of gobbledegook means?  Permission
> denied?  Seems as though a photo or diagram has been stripped.  Inbox is full
> of 'em!
> Regards, D
>
> /local/mailman/lynxXXXXBfRJEg: Permission denied

Mail for the Team.Net lists goes through a filter to convert it to plain
text.
Normally not an issue for most folks.  But some people use mail programs
that generate really bad HTML or whatever, and the filter just can't figure
it out.  If your mail program doesn't have a plain text option, sometimes
just changing the font will work.

mjb.