[Healeys] Help needed from down under (non-Healey)

greylinn at ozemail.com.au greylinn at ozemail.com.au
Fri Nov 9 20:15:58 MST 2012

	There's also this mob in Gympie, Queensland Bill:

http://www.landroverspares.com.au/ [1]

	THey deal with older stuff. It's
remotely possible that I may be able
to find someithng - I'll let you know
when I get back to Brisbane (I'm
in Melbourne right now)

	Cheers
Greetings to listers in Australia. I have a problem regarding my
Series I
Land Rover.

 In a moment of gross over exhuberance and poor judgement on the
trail
 managed to break the left rear axle half shaft on my 1957 109. In my
search of
 the Internet I located a replacement part at a business located in
Australia.
 I should have ordered it on the spot, but I thought I could find a
better
 price. I've since learned that these things are like hen's teeth and
have
 not found any other source anywhere. In the interim I've forgotten
the
dealer's name and can't find their web page again. Could anyone
advise me of a
source of Land Rover parts that might have rare old parts like this?

 If not
I could use a list of Land Rover parts dealers Australia.

 Thanks in advance.
Bill Lawrence
 Albuquerque, NM, USA

Links: