[Healeys] Repro Lucas 576 Lamps

Charlie Baldwin mgcharlie at comcast.net
Sun Nov 4 08:17:48 MST 2012

Rick,
If they are the same as Moss has carried, they are of a very high
quality.  In fact, the parts are interchangeable with the originals.  I
have some originals and repros and it is hard to tell the difference.
Early on, Moss had to put their name where it says Lucas, so that was a
dead giveaway.
I don't know if they still do, but Mos would sell parts separately to
repair originals.
I can't imagine that these are not the same as the Moss units.
Charlie