[Healeys] Steering column replacement

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Sat Nov 3 23:18:39 MDT 2012

Ira,

I can't imagine how you could replace the box in situ. The rocker shaft has to be removed from the top and the column has to be withdrawn though the front of the box and I believe the outer tube is soldered into the box. I gotta believe you have to R&R the whole column intact, but, someone on this list may know better.

Bob

Bob Spidell - San Jose, CA