[Healeys] Dust covers-ball joints

HealeyRick healeyrick at yahoo.com
Mon May 28 14:33:46 MDT 2012

>From Wikipedia:

"When Hyundai wanted to develop their own car, they hired George Turnbull, the former Managing Director of Austin Morris at British Leyland.
 He in turn hired five other top British car engineers.They were Kenneth
 Barnett body design, engineers John Simpson and Edward Chapman, John Crosthwaite ex-BRM as chassis engineer and Peter Slater as chief development engineer."

Coincidence?

Rick

Follow My Nasty Boy Build:  http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo