[Healeys] Temp Gauge

MBran89793 at aol.com MBran89793 at aol.com
Sun May 27 11:50:19 MDT 2012

FWIW
There is a little rubber strap that is used to secure the  capillary tube
to the breather pipe. This should prevent shorting of the  capillary tube
against the O/D relay,
This may have occurred on occasion to others as well for failing to
replace a little $2 item that really does serve a protective purpose. (A zip tie
may work as a temporary fix.)
OEM part number is ACH 8979.

Marion Brantley
Tampa Bay AHC

In a message dated 5/27/2012 12:25:39 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,