[Healeys] blatant advertisement

David Porter frogeye at porterscustom.com
Sat May 26 17:00:10 MDT 2012

I lost my mind a few months back and decided to restore a clapped out
forlorn Midget (sic) 1275 Sprite  Now I'd like to find it a new home or sell
my 100 and keep this . I really don't want or need multiple classic cars,
after all I get to drive other folks cars on a daily basis.. Grace was
interesting, BTW.

Anyway, here's the story of "Widget" the Midget
http://porterbikes.com/blog/austin-healey/losing-my-mind-1161

As of today there is $5000 in new stuff with tires and tubes being the last
big dollar items this next week. If you or a friend might have any interest
give me a call or email.. my phone # is shown in my contact info below..

DaveP

frogeye at porterscustom.com

Porter Customs   2909 Arno NE
Albuquerque, NM USA 87107