[Healeys] Optima batteries

Robert Duquette robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Mon May 21 06:59:48 MDT 2012

Thanks, Rich!

I had heard of this option.  I think someone even sells the tray for this
option?  It sounds like the most practical and economical and speedy path to
accomplishing a modification  to a more modern battery, but ... Sometimes I'm
a bit eccentric ... Why be normal?  :). ( I'm normal enough in most ways, but
every once in a while, I get a bee in my bonnet. )