[Healeys] "100-M" for sale

Derek Job derek.c.job at gmail.com
Fri May 18 09:45:32 MDT 2012

Point taken Bob.

I should clarify my position as well. I hope I didn't appear to be down on
100Ms because I'm not, I absolutely love the cars. I just think, and it is
just my opinion, that the premium for factory Ms is much too high because,
unlike the S, they have relatively few modifications over a standard 100
plus the M package had been sold as a dealer option for 2 or 3 years before
the factory M arrived.

However if people are willing to pay these prices then that's great for the
100M owners.

cheers

Derek