[Healeys] rare Aston Martin - warning no Healey content

HealeyRick healeyrick at yahoo.com
Wed May 16 21:27:33 MDT 2012

I actually have an Aston-Martin DB2 story.  In 1969 I checked out a DB2 for
sale in Brookline, MA for $1,800.  The original motor was gone and had been
replaced with a Corvette 327.  (I've always been a little nuts for LBCs with
V8s).  I told the seller I'd take it, but he had given first refusal to a bud
of his.  Supposedly had some rallying history and had a huge factory altimeter
in the dash.  The seller's friend took the car and I didn't get it.  Always
wondered where it went.

Rick

Follow My Nasty Boy Build:  http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo