[Healeys] "100-M" for sale

Rich Chrysler richchrysler at quickclic.net
Wed May 16 18:20:00 MDT 2012

I would suggest that a lot of M's and Le Mans kit Hundreds often had the
cold air box removed and air filters fitted if the owner planned to use the
car for the purpose of driving and enjoying the car (imagine that). The idea
of running unfiltered air right into the engine via air trunking and the
cold air box over long term use is something I wouldn't want to do.

Rich

re: "BTW, did anyone notice that this car doesn't even have a cold air box?"

Don't think that's too uncommon for Ms--the CAB is a PITA and I suspect many
got removed/replaced/trashed before the cars became more valuable. Our
M--verified by BMIHT, the Registry and the person with the definitive list
of M data--didn't have a CAB when we bought it.

Funny how CABs are all the rage now, when they've been around for 60 or so
years.