[Healeys] "100-M" for sale

Josef.Eckert at t-systems.com Josef.Eckert at t-systems.com
Wed May 16 12:10:30 MDT 2012

If I had 175K I could get an excellent early and an excellent late 6cylinder
Healey. Which are proper cars compared to the 4cylinders with all their
shortcomings. Then I have two different cars with different characters but
their engines have the right sound. I would never go for a 100M. I own a 100
and a 3000 and know what I am talking about.

Josef Eckert
Konigswinter/Germany

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----