[Healeys] "100-M" for sale

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Tue May 15 23:01:46 MDT 2012

Looks like serious door gap issues on passenger side (why no photos of driver's side?).  Inaccurate '100S' -style paint
scheme.  Do not care for the red drums ('redrum ... redrum ... redrum ...').  Rubber 'cold side' heater hose (for $135K
I'd expect copper tubing).

I think I'd want to see more than a BMIHT cert these days.

Bob

Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell at comcast.net