[Healeys] Electric Cooling Fan

Charlie Baldwin mgcharlie at comcast.net
Fri May 11 19:57:19 MDT 2012

Jack,
Either car has something that channels the air through the radiator to
keep it from going around it.  Make sure that all of the correct pieces
are present to make sure that happens.
The Healey has the air deflector in front of the radiator and the C has
a seal that goes between the radiator and the hood.
Seems to me that I've seen fan shrouds that go on the engine side for
B's and C's.
Charlie