[Healeys] Electric Cooling Fan

Tom McCay - Classic-Car-World Ltd enquiries at classic-car-world.co.uk
Thu May 10 17:25:50 MDT 2012

Hi Jack, please see the following link to an article I wrote a couple of years
back on fitting a fan to my BJ8. Basic rule I would say is fit as big a fan as
you can depending on the size of the core on your radiator. I fitted a 14" fan
but I have seen cars with different size radiators which could only
accommodate a 12" fan.

http://www.healey6.com/Technical/Fan.pdf

Kindest regards

Tom