[Healeys] for those really interested inBN1 Detail

Hartangus at aol.com Hartangus at aol.com
Thu May 10 10:35:15 MDT 2012

Hi Michael,

                was very interested on your thoughts re. the air saw. The
thing that makes me  suggest a monodex cutter is the width of the cut. I very
much doubt that the saw  blade is thick enough to make a cut this wide.If
you remember, the monodex  as it cuts, produces a coil of metal as wide as
the blade.

                                                    Regards,

                                                              Barrie from
England