[Healeys] For those really interested in BN1 DETAIL!!

Alan Bromfield bluehealey at gmail.com
Wed May 9 07:20:48 MDT 2012

Hi Michael.
Thanks for sparking up the blog again. I really enjoy this engineering
archeology and we learn so much from the careful (forensic?)
dis-assembly.

My guess regarding the strange cuts is that they were made with an
'Abrafile'. Tensioning one in a frame deep enough to pass the wheel
arch would be interesting though.  More to the point however would be
why the cuts were made in the first place?

I'll be interested in the views from assembled wisdom on this list.

More please Mike.