[Healeys] Donington Classic Race Weekend - Photos of amazing cars including Healeys

E. A. Driver edriver at sasktel.net
Sun May 6 12:36:08 MDT 2012

Hi Derek

Super to see closeups of Group C cars, I certainly will not see them at
the Saskatoon Stock Car track
but with your photos and my collection of 1/32 scale slot cars can
continue to enjoy this series. Just
another great old British track with an interesting history. Many thanks
Derek for the opportunity
to enjoy the cars through your photos!
Cheers
Ed