[Healeys] Tires Again

Richard Kahn tahoehealey at hotmail.com
Wed May 2 13:04:10 MDT 2012

Well, I disagree with that. I Live in Lake Tahoe and we get our share of rain
and snow. I've had no problems in the rare occasion I get caught coming home
in the poor weather. I never go out of my way to put the Healey in wet wather
due ton rust. They actually do well in snow not being a mud/snow tire.
Rich Kahn

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/cfrazer@jcomm.uoregon.edu