[Healeys] Scuttle Seal installation article

mike brooks hypercubic at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Mar 30 16:45:59 MDT 2012

 Hi Keith,

The attached are some photos that Rich Chrysler sent me when I did
my late BN2 seals a couple of years back. The arrangement is different from
the earlier 100 type and different again from the 100-6 type. I am fairly sure
I got my parts from AHSpares. I'm sure Rich won't mind me forwarding the
photos (hope not anyway!!).

Rgds

Mike Brooks
Aboyne
Aberdeenshire UK

to: mike.brooks at alumni.warwick.ac.uk

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/msword which had a name of Rich Chrysler email help.doc]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of DSC00155.JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of DSC00153.JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Interior 0012.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of DSC00157.JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of DSC00146.JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of DSC00150.JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of feb 07 013.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of DSC00149.JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of DSC00147.JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of DSC00148.JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of 100 Details 0030.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of feb 07 012.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of DSC00156.JPG]