[Healeys] Reflectors converted to Indicators

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Wed Mar 28 09:54:25 MDT 2012

Derek,
It is easy to fit a LED light bulb with a flat top and 9 LED's into a
reflector housing as you can adapt the depth of the plastic LED housing.
I did a similar thing in making daylight running lights for my Jensen
Healey where there was only a small fitting for a 5W bulb available. I
grafted the shaft of a small 5W bulb onto the LED housing using some
ingenuity. The LED light will direct the light straigth to the rear.
They are available in red, amber and white.
Although it is not a discription how to go about it you will find some
pictures to give you some idea.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL