[Healeys] Special works Sprite

Charlie Baldwin mgcharlie at comcast.net
Mon Mar 26 17:10:38 MDT 2012

Neil,
I agree with all that you said.  Those of us who attended AHSTC's
Encounter in 2010 had the fortunate experience of seeing this car in
person.  We have another of the Sebring Spites close by here in PA also.
They are very interesting cars.
I don't know if Baird is on this list, but he does some incredible work.
Charlie