[Healeys] pep boys jack

F Ronald Rader f.ronald.rader at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 15:50:46 MDT 2012

it appears that the pep boys jack and the Torin are the same = the
same part numbers.
i went to pep boys today in Culver City. it was $34.99 in the box / no case.
i thought mine was less.
ron

On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 2:18 PM, Tom Felts <tomfelts at windstream.net> wrote:
> Mine is a Torin Big Red 2 ton jack---T82002, made by Torin Jacks, Inc
Ontario, Ca 01761.  1-888 44-torin.  It was very inexpensive------maybe
$30.00, I believe.

> tom
>

>> Hi Ron,
>>
>> I read your post on the Pep Boys jack.  All I can find on their web site is
a Big Red two ton trolley jack in a case for $34.99.  The part number is
T82012 and not T82002.  Is that the same jack as you described?  Or do they
come up on sale on occasion?  Any help would be appreciated.