[Healeys] spark plugs

Richard Ewald richard.ewald at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 10:24:15 MDT 2012

When NGKs first came into the country in the late 60s I had a couple of
occasions where I got dead plugs out of the box.
The first time was my first tune up on my sister's MGB.  Two bad plugs,
took me forever to figure it out.
When you build a zillion of anything, you are going to get a few duds.  Mr.
Murphy is always making sure that if there is a bad plug in the case it
gets sold to me.  That applies to any and every brand of plug.
Rick