[Healeys] BT-7 - replacement fuse box

John Sims ahbn6 at verizon.net
Sat Mar 24 11:37:45 MDT 2012

Charlie Hart makes a six fuse block that fits in the space with correctly
drilled holes as does the original two fuse block. He can be reached at:

hartcg at msn.com I have one on my car. I paid about 50 bucks for it several
years ago. Dunno how much in todays economy. See the My Modifications
section on the Technical page of my site to see how it looks.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com