[Healeys] Fuel problem--BJ8

BJ8 Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Sat Mar 24 09:36:39 MDT 2012

Tom, when the miss occurs, have you tried switching to the backup pump?
A similar thing has happened to me about three times over the last 10 years,
and when I reach under the dash and switch to the other pump the miss goes
away.  I can later switch back to the primary pump without causing the miss
again.  The latest occurrence happened in Atlanta traffic on the way to
Southeastern in Alabama in October.

My primary pump is a standard SU negative ground pump, with the backup a
generic inline vane pump.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry