[Healeys] Back on the list

Derek Job derek.c.job at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 15:29:57 MDT 2012

Hi all,

After living in Belgium for about six months we have  relocated permanatly
to England and are living in the Cotswolds which I hope will be the final
move that we will ever have to make. My 'Irish' car is  over here with me
and is now UK registered so I'm ready for the upcoming season. The roads
around here are fantastic for classic motoring. Sometime during last year I
stopped receiving messages from the list even though I didn't unsubscribe.
I was too busy to do anything at the time but I've finally got organised
and  looking forward to a daily dose of Healey chat although it seems very
quiet at the moment.

My web site is still up and running and I will be adding a section which
will follow Rich's restoration of a very early BN4. It's will be primrose
over black and will feature a yellow interior, which was correct for that
colour scheme on that model. Should be stunning when finished, and no doubt
Gold standard.

happy healeying

Derek
www.healeysix.net