[Healeys] Engine help

Randy Dickson rdickson at midwestarchaeology.com
Sun Mar 18 08:09:33 MDT 2012

John,
I had a 2639cc block bored out to a 3000 block (2912cc) by a local machine
shop.  The machinist had to push out and re sleeve two of the cylinders as
they had a dark stain or casting mark on them.  So, this was done just to be
on the safe side.  My machinist indicated that there was plenty of metal
left on the cylinder walls for general use.  I have yet to start the engine
to inform you of the success.
R Dickson