[Healeys] BJ8 available

Earl Kagna kags at shaw.ca
Sat Mar 17 13:30:32 MDT 2012

Listers:

A good friendbs BJ8 is for sale.  He passed away a year and 1/2 ago, and the
family has now decided to sell the car.  I have been asked to handle the
sale.

Itbs a late BJ8 b 1966 b black / red trim, a high scoring gold level
concours car a while back, and has been maintained in outstanding condition by
the owner ever since.  Has a 3:545 diff installed, as well as a few other
relatively invisible safety modifications.  Chrome Dayton 72 spoke wheels with
relatively new (approx. 4 yrs.) Vredesteins.  New carpets.  Manuals included,
other books available, including an original factory BJ8 parts book in
excellent condition.

This is an exceptional BJ8 with great attention to detail when restored (frame
off) approx. 22,000 miles ago b all original fasteners, hose clamps, etc.
b one of the best BJ8bs anywhere.  It is licenced and insured and drives
beautifully b needs nothing other than an oil change.  It will be expensive
b asking price will be $85K.  Car is located in Victoria, B.C, Canada..

This is a heads up to the list that the car is available, and will be
advertised in all of the appropriate places in the near future.  A portfolio
of professionally taken photos b done last week b is available for any
serious purchaser on request.  If any one on the list has an interest in this
car, or if any lister knows of someone that might be interested, please
contact me off list for more information, or pass my e-mail on.  This is a
great opportunity for someone that wants to own a top level BJ8.

Earl Kagna
Victoria, B.C.
BJ8, BT7 tri-carb