[Healeys] It's Birthday Time

ATIGHTPROD at aol.com ATIGHTPROD at aol.com
Fri Mar 16 15:06:07 MDT 2012

Len,
    Bummer about the canceling of the club  participation in the parade.
John Nikas from down here was going to try and be  in the parade I know. Now I
don't know if he's going to make it or not. We're  supposed to have Queen's
English on Sunday, but with the storm, that's up in the  air. But if it's
only sprinkling a bit, I will get mine out and take her on  over, so we'll
see. But at our age, if it's a few days before or after our  birthday, it
doesn't matter, as long as we're able to get out and stretch our  legs! Have fun!
Steven

In a message dated 3/16/2012 12:36:30 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,