[Healeys] Replace bearings?

john spaur jmsdarch at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 15 17:37:55 MDT 2012

About one year ago I bought Timken bearings from Applied Industrial
Materials. They have offices in many cities and had the bearings in
stock. There was one minor difference that I don't think mattered.
The bearing they stock had a different radius on the inner race but
it sits against the flat washer. My application was a BT7 and the
bearings cost around $145 for all four with races. Your bearings and
races should have a number on that they can look up. If not they can
mic them and cross reference them to their catalog.

http://www.applied.com/

John
'62 BT7